AddressSuleyman’s Garden Huzur Vadisi Göcek Turkey View map
A fantastic yoga week that takes you to Turkey’s stunning “Turquoise Coast” for an inspiring, relaxing yoga holiday you will never forget! If you feel low on energy, achy and tight, out of shape, a few pounds heavier than you would like or missing mental peace, clarity and inspiration, this week is your answer.
Suleyman’s Garden is in a beautiful location overlooking the Mediterranean, with swimming from a rocky cove a five-minute walk away. It is also not far from lovely Kabak Beach, an hour’s walk along a beautiful coastal path in the shade of the pine forest.
£785 sharing, £875 single (Early Bird discounts available)
The price of this 7 day Yoga Retreat includes the following:
Accommodation, 2 x 2 hour yoga classes daily & all meals.
Flights, transfers, excursions, insurance and massage are not included.
Boost your fitness, strength & flexiblility
- The daily yoga will strengthen, tone, soften and align your body
- The focus on alignment & breath will release the blocked energy and empower you to understand how to unravel your own personal tensions
- The fresh, delicious, nutritious vegetarian food will completely re-vitalised and heal.
- The spiritual beauty of Huzur Vadisi will enhance your meditation practice and bring you to the natural mental state of peace and inspiration that will improve your life.
- All levels of yoga welcome.
A typical day
- 8.00 – 10.00 Yoga class (Pranayama, warming yoga & relaxation)
- 10.30 – 11.30 Big nourishing breakfast
- 11.30 – 3.30 Own time, beach time & other activities*
- 5.00 – 7.00 Yoga class (deeper inquisitive yoga & anatomy)
- 7.30 – 8.30 Delicious vegetarian dinner
- Evening relaxation
Other activities include (all optional extras)
- Boat trips around the islands or to explore untouched coves and fresh water
- Beach trips (15 minutes taxi ride)
- Historical sight seeing
- Hot sulphur springs and mud baths
- Local Baazars in Fethiye
- Archeological sights
Holidays run from Monday to Monday, as that is when most charter flights fly from UK airports to Dalaman – a four hour flight from the UK. The airport is about half an hour from Huzur Vadisi. Monday is travel day and therefore courses generally begin on Tuesday.